Information site

Talk about leveling, raids, etc.

....what? GSP Dancers do that stuff too, you know!

Moderators: Leadership, Administrative

Jugsmalone
GSP Dancer
GSP Dancer

Information site

Post by Jugsmalone »

Ok as you all know I am at more parties than heckler teams, I do however get the urge to level every now and than...The thing with me is since I do not get out and about a lot I have no clue where I should go to level at certain stages. I do not know what armor is best for me at my level. I have no clue what nanos I should have at certain times in my way up to uberness... I would very very much appreciate if someone with knowledge or these things could make up user friendly charts perhaps for every 20 or 30 levels, to help those of us that really do not have the time to go to this page or that page to find out this or that ...and still not understand what they are being told...so just something simple and easy would be very nice I think to get ppl to just view our forums even if they just want some fast information...after all we are people helpers so why not...ANY TAKERS on this idea
Ceryndrion

Post by Ceryndrion »

www.ao-universe.com

All you need to know

edit: Okay, so I'm an idiot and typo'd
Last edited by Ceryndrion on Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jugsmalone
GSP Dancer
GSP Dancer

Post by Jugsmalone »

well love I do not know what you get at that site but I get tons of ads for things like airline tickets and real armor replicas, car insurance rates and other things very unrelated to AO. :cry:
ValliKat
GSP Dancer
GSP Dancer

Post by ValliKat »

Try it like this...

www.ao-universe.com
Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?
Pengwynn
GSP Dancer
GSP Dancer

Post by Pengwynn »

Oh cool new areas :)
RK1- Pengwynn
RK2- Jenibell